Illustrated Mahabharata

Helen Oles Giunta OLES56 at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 16 01:00:54 UTC 2000

Heike BoudalfaI  : it is an illustrated de luxe version of the Mahabharata
with lots of
colorful, beautiful  modern illustrations in the typical indian style
(nothing like the comic versions you sometimes find). The whole book was
quite expensive (around 80 Dollars or so).

Dear Heike ,
i would easily pay 80.Us $ for an illustrated version of the Mahabharata ,
but I wonder are you sure it was only one volume ? It has got to be very
condenced . If you find info on this let me know please ,I would appreciate
it.
Helen O. Giunta