Sanskrit Cookbooks

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Fri Jan 14 14:01:35 UTC 2000

I found one more Sanskrit cookbook at the University of Michigan library:

Search Request: T=BHOJANAKUTUHALA                         UMich Online
Catalog
 BOOK - Record 1 of 1 Entry Found                                    Brief
View

 Title:          Bhojanakutuhala / of Raghunatha.

 Published:      Trivandrum, Suranad Kunjan Pillai, University Manuscripts
                   Library, 1958-

  LOCATION:              CALL NUMBER:               STATUS:
  GRADUATE LIBRARY       X3 B 24                    Enter HOL 1 for
holdings

Best,
        There are also some medieval cookbooks written in Marathi.  I had
seen some of these many years ago.  Perhaps, Allen Thrasher knows more
about this stuff.

                                        Madhav Deshpande