Looking for info on Grantha script

James Nye jnye at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Sun Jan 9 19:16:25 UTC 2000

The text of K. Venugopalan's _A Primer in Grantha Characters_ is available
at <http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/su/southasia/grantha.html>.  The page
images are sized for printing and not for display, so the individual GIF
files are too large to consult easily on most viewers.  This should improve
as I have time to work on the files over the next month or so.

James Nye
Bibliographer for Southern Asia
University of Chicago