Millennium

pradeep mittal lpp at NDE.VSNL.NET.IN
Tue Jan 4 04:37:02 UTC 2000

zero is also a number after that one starts
although zero is almost negative for any person,
but still a person in cricket start scoring runs to start with zero, one , two
and so on.
and when he reaches upto 99 he thinks to complete his century with one run
only
and when he completes it is called a century and not on 101. so i think the
millennium starts with 2000 and not 2001 , because when it was zero than came
year "one".
when he is on 199 he thinks for second century so he completes it with one run
to make it to 200.and that is called double century and not on 201.
pradeep mittal