Retroflex and Boghazkoy.

Sybil Kruegel sybil.kruegel at THEOL.UNIBE.CH
Tue Feb 29 06:58:15 UTC 2000

Dear Mr. Degeorge,

Please see:
-Paul Thieme, The Aryan Gods of the Mitanni Treaties, Journal of the
Ancient Oriental Society 80.
-Manfred Mayrhofer: Die Arier im Vorderen Orient-ein Mythos
-A. Kammenhuber on the Kikkuli-Texts (horse training)

Sincerely, S. Kruegel