Naamasa.mgiiti.tiikaa

Shrikant Bahulkar bahulkar at PN2.VSNL.NET.IN
Fri Feb 25 01:19:16 UTC 2000

Dear Mr. Walser,

The Sanskrit text of the Naamasa.ngiiti with a Sanskrit commentary has been
published from the Central Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies, Sarnath. You
will get necessary information about the Sanskrit and Tibetan sources from Dr.
Banarsilal who has prepared the edition.

Shrikant Bahulkar