Dahilaxmi library

Himanshu Dave hbd at DDIT.ERNET.IN
Mon Feb 14 11:36:25 UTC 2000

Dominik Wujastyk wrote:

> Dear Prof. Dave,
>
> I am very interested to learn that you are involved in running this
> important library of Sanskrit manuscripts.
>
> A list of the contents of the library was compiled in the 1950s by Prof.
> V. Raghavan, and that list was included in the material compiled in the
> New Catalogus Catalogorum.  But it would still be of great interest to be
> able to study the original list of Raghavan, since that is the only
> practical way to get a birds-eye view of the contents of this important
> Gujarat collection of Skt. MSS.
>
> Is there a copy of Raghavan's list at the library?  And if so, would you
> and the other members of the library board be willing to publish it?
>
> Yours,
> --
> Dominik Wujastyk
> Founder, INDOLOGY list.

Dear Dr. Wujastyk,
Kindly bear with me for a couple of days. The list mentioned by you is being
located and a soft copy is to be prepared. I am also trying if a later list
(when we computerized the library) can be converted and made available as a
text file.

-- Himanshu Dave
Prof. H.B. Dave
Co-ordinator for Institutional Development
and Professor & Head of Department
Computer Engineering
Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology
College Road