SV: Aryan Panzers (pt. 2)

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Sun Feb 13 19:26:23 UTC 2000

Vishal Agarwal [SMTP:vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM] skrev 13. februar 2000 18:31:
> the exception of some). You can ask Dr. Fosse for further clarifications.

Dear Vishal Agarwal,

I remember the clarifications you mention here from a private exchange of
emails, but I am afraid that your email on the subject died in a computer
accident some time ago.  You must therefore give clarifications in this matter
to Prof. Witzel yourself.  Since you keep records, I suggest that you copy the
relevant passage in your email to me and send it to Prof. Witzel. I will not
mind you doing so even if our exchange was private.

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,