Prof. Teun Goudriaan

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at BIGFOOT.DE
Thu Feb 10 01:28:09 UTC 2000

On 9 Feb 00, at 10:43, Raffaele Torella wrote:

> >Dear Members:
> >It is urgent that I contact Prof. Teun Goudriaan.
[...]
> Drift 15, 3512 BR  UTRECHT (The Netherlands) tel.030/392123 (still
> valid?). To my knowledge, he has no email.

The Instituut voor oosterse talen of the Rijkuniversiteit Utrecht still
exists, but the Indological section (where Dr. Goudriaan worked)
was closed down several years ago due to the general decline in
support for the study of Indian culture, and Goudriaan retired.
Former colleagues of his working in Leiden should be able to say
how he can be reached.

RZ