[ADMIN] Upcoming changes in the INDOLOGY list.

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Dec 24 12:46:14 UTC 2000

In the new year, the INDOLOGY list will be be going through some major
changes.  The list in its present form will be moving to another location.
All members will be welcome to continue participating, and I shall be
issuing re-subscription commands to the new list on your behalf, unless
you wish me not to do so.  (Send me a short note with "no resub" in the
subject line, please, and no text in the body of the message.)

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.