International Conference on the Mahabharata (fwd)

John Brockington SKTJLBS at SRV0.ARTS.ED.AC.UK
Tue Dec 19 11:19:35 UTC 2000

Dear Colleagues,

With regard to the message that Dominik has just forwarded, please note the change of dates
(see below).

Yours

John Brockington

>Date:          Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:43:13 -0800 (PST)
>From:          "Shrinivas Tilak" <shrinivast at hotmail.com>
>Subject:       Mahabharata Conference 2001: New dates and registration info
>
>   Dear List Members: Kindly circulate the following communication among
>those interested. Thanks,
>   S.Tilak
>
>                       ***************
>            International Conference on the Mahabharata
>                       May 18, 19, 20 2001
>                  Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec
>                             Canada
>Dear Participant:
>
>   Because of circumstances beyond our control, the conference had to be
>rescheduled. The revised programme is provided below. Please send your
>abstract and register as early as possible. Thanks for your understanding
>and cooperation,
>   Shrinivas Tilak, Coordinator.

Professor J. L. Brockington
Sanskrit, School of Asian Studies