Violence, 'threats to culture', etc.

Satish K. Tiwary ah14 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Dec 14 16:07:03 UTC 2000

Dear ListFuhrer

I have been on this list only for 15 days or so, and I now know that
only the western 'indologists', their Indian apologists, and people
with vested interests against Indian civilization are welcome to this
list.  I also understand that you people are shocked that the
'objects' of your study seem to have found their tongues and
backbones.

So, before you graciously expel me, I am withdrawing from this list.
I hope others who think like me will also do the same and leave
you to your ivory tower. I know that it makes your life easy in the
short run, but guess what? You guys are already obsolete, and it is
just a matter of time before nature takes its course.

Dont bother with your 'warning' message.

Satish
On 14 Dec 00, at 15:50, Dominik Wujastyk wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Vikrant Shah wrote:
>
> > So the professionals on this list need to be told
> > what they should be doing...
> > what they should read..
> > what should delete..
> > what they should study..
> > what they should think..
>
> This is a warning.  Do not post any more message that lie outside the
> scope of this list, or which are rude, even ironically.
>

> --
> Dominik Wujastyk
> Founder, INDOLOGY list.

Satish K. Tiwary