nAraNa_n, the tamil word for nArAyaNa (was: Vishnu)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Dec 14 15:44:26 UTC 2000

I am sorry, this warning should have been sent for the attention of

 L. Suresh Kumar-LSK <l_s_k at NETZERO.NET>

not Venkatraman Iyer, who was simply quoting the offending message with a
polite header.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.