[Re:] Violence, 'threats to culture', etc.

Ramesh Patnaikuni ramesh511 at HOTVOICE.COM
Thu Dec 14 19:30:33 UTC 2000

Yo Nazi man stop talking your bullshit let all participants
decide what research needs to be done, I do not think we are
ruled by Hitler to say who should be on the list  and who sould
not be put forward your own research ideas and let the subscribers
on the list decide what is relevent to a culture.

Respectfully

Ramesh Patnaik