Koh-I-Noor

James E. Agenbroad jage at LOC.GOV
Tue Dec 12 13:59:51 UTC 2000

                                     Tuesday, December 12, 2000
And if no one obejcts to that, what about mosques destroyed by
Hindus?  Isn't it a two edged sword?  Perhaps we stray too far into
politics.

     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage at LOC.gov )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US mail: I.T.S. Dev.Gp.4, Library
of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.