Apology to Subrahmania

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ELENDER.HU
Wed Dec 6 19:37:52 UTC 2000

It seems that I owe Subrahmania an apology, having been rather rude to him
about a week ago.

The reason for my rudeness was that I felt he was harrassing me by
insinuating that I had some kind of Fascist leanings. It has become clear
to me that his remarks may have been triggered by my own erronous use of
the word "Aryan", for which I apologized a a couple of days ago, and which
I warned against precisely because of its Fascist connotations. I may, in
other words, have thrown punches at a person who may have acted in good
faith.

I therefore apologize to Subrahmania for calling him "a flunked student"
etc. I will continue to comment on his mailings to the extent that it feels
natural to do so.

All the best,

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse