History of Mughalstan

Anand M. Sharan asharan at ENGR.MUN.CA
Thu Aug 31 19:42:29 UTC 2000

Dr. Raveen:
              I only wrote that his empire extended upto Karnataka, and did
not say that it extended further south in the Indian Peninsula . As a
matter of fact, he himself went to see his son and daughter off to
Karnataka, who were sent to Sri Lanka on a peace mission.

               I wish every one followed Ashoka's philosophy and we did not
have bloodshed .

                I am quite sure that majority of historians including those
who can qualify to be in Delhi Durbar, would know where Ashoka's empire
extended to.  I am not one of those.

Thanks.

Anand M. Sharan