History of Mughalstan

Raveen Satkurunathan tawady at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 30 16:01:50 UTC 2000

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:47:41 GMT, nanda chandran <vpcnk at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

>thread was strong enough for brahmins down the ages to migrate to newer
>places *inside* Bhaaratvarsha and settle down to spread the Vedic dharma.

That is not entirely true, Vedic Dharma was also spread to what is today
Vietnam, Cambodia, Java, Sumatra, Burma, Nepal and Xinjiang in China. I do
not think that the Brahmins saw what is today Andhra Pradesh and Bengal as
any different than what is today Vietnam. It was a frontier and opportunity
to make a living that kept pushed out till it reached its maximum potential
and eventually retreating to peninsular India not because the Brahmins
wanted it that way.

Regards
Raveen