FRASKT in CSX and more. (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Aug 22 14:52:15 UTC 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:54:01 +0200
From: André Signoret <sanskrit at club-internet.fr>

Subject: FRASKT in CSX and more.

I am pleased to tell you that My French-Sanskrit Dictionary is henceforth
available in two Formats :
                 1° For NINA fonts (as before)
                 2° For Time CSX fonts (suitable for non-French K-Boards)
Search from Sanskrit to French is now possible in both versions that,
moreover, do work with Winword 2000.

Suitable links are to be found on my Page :

http://asignoret.free.fr/index.html

Direct links are (all in low case) :

NINA : http://asignoret.free.fr/fraskt00.exe
CSX   : http://asignoret.free.fr/frsktcsx.exe

Updating Files for Dictionary alone (when available) have the same nouns
with ZIP extension (instead of EXE).

I expect that these pieces of information will be useful for Anglo-Saxon and
non-French Users. Special numeric keys (from 1 to 5) allow for the insertion
of French accents and cedilla.

Remerciements anticipés et cordiales salutations.

André.

André Signoret
Les Romarins
84460 CHEVAL-BLANC