SV: Rajaram's bull

Lakshmi Srinivas lsrinivas at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 15 18:47:41 UTC 2000

--- Srini Pichumani <srini_pichumani at MENTORG.COM> wrote:
> Vidyasankar Sundaresan wrote:
>
> > If some people go berserk with their
> Occidentophobia, it looks like others
> > have a deep case of Brahmanophobia.
>
> As tomorrow's version control hurrees towards us, I
> find that the
> Brahmanophobyness of the esteemed list members is
> indeed getting to be
> terrific.

Hurrees? "Brahmanophobefulness" is more appropriate than "Brahmanophobyness", no question about it. Please consider the following example:

Billy Bunter: Which of you chaps is going to lend me a bob until Thursday?

Hurree Jamset Ramsingh: The lendfulness is terrific, my boy.

:-)

Thanks and Warm Regards,

LS