Rajaram as "Scientist"

Thu Aug 10 00:49:26 UTC 2000

>You will find bibliographical listings of two minor engineering notes:
>
>(1) A three-pager in SIGSAM Bulletin (an engineering bulletin) in
>May, 1980.
>
>(2) A one-page note in InTech (put out by the Instrument Society
>of America) from April, 1987.

The ISI (Institute for Scientific Information) database gives a
total of six references, mostly in ISA Transactions, the rest
in InTech. You can also get information on references cited in
a given paper, and other authors who have cited the same. Nothing
newer than 1992 comes up, and the online database does not cover
years earlier than 1982. I presume Rajaram is retired.

Vidyasankar