Similes & Metaphors

Mahoney, Richard B. rbm49 at STUDENT.CANTERBURY.AC.NZ
Fri Aug 4 23:26:14 UTC 2000

Dear Mr Hodge

Another source for refs. to similies is the following:

@Book{  conze:perfection,
editor= "E. Conze",
title= "The Perfection of Wisdom in Eight Thousand Lines and its
  Verse Summary",
  stitle= "The Perfection of Wisdom in Eight Thousand Lines",
  publisher= "Four Seasons Foundation",
  year= "1973",
  key= "Conze:1973b",
  address= "Bolinas, California"
  }

In the ``List of Topics'' on p. 308, Conze gives refs. to all the major
similies in this text.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If for some reason this message is posted twice then I apologise to
all the readers. Our mail server seems to have been having trouble with
overseas addresses over the past day or two.

--
Many Regards

Richard Mahoney
Student
Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies
University of Canterbury
New Zealand