Beavers

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Apr 25 01:13:10 UTC 2000

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000, Vishal Agarwal wrote:

> VA responds: It is rather strange that the listmaster does not pay
> attention to the condenscending remarks of birds of the same tree.

This is some kind of accusation of cronyism.  I don't like it.  It isn't
true.  And I am cancelling your subscription to this list for making
unsubstantiated and unpleasant accusations against me.

I've really tried hard on several occasions to help you to abide by the
conventions of this list.  It hasn't worked.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.