.dombii as scavenger woman

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at PADMACHOLING.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Apr 24 00:23:39 UTC 2000

David Gray wrote:

> Would you be so kind as to provide the complete reference for Dr.
> Kuiper's article to which you referred in this post?

F.B.J. Kuiper, Proto-Munda Words in Sanskrit, Amsterdam, Verhandeling
der Koninklijke Nederlandsche Akademie Van Wetenschappen, Afd.
Letterkunde, Nieuwe Reeks Deel Li, No. 3, 1948

I do not have a copy of my own and I do not have the page number to
hand but Kuiper's mention of .dombii occurs in the annotations at the
back of the book.

Best wishes,
Stephen Hodge