[ADMIN] (was Re: snake & mongoose in ancient India)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Apr 18 11:15:21 UTC 2000

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Subrahmanya S. wrote:

> I suggest that you rethink your logic and try to come up with a better
> answer.

Hmm.  I consider this borderline aggressive/insulting.  I am not
suspending your INDOLOGY subscription at the present time, but I am
issuing a warning.  Please try to moderate your mode of expression in
future.  I have no idea whether this was accidental or deliberate, but in
any case, only the highest levels of politeness in scholarly exchages are
accepted in this list.  With email it is very easy for people to misread
the emotional tone of a posting, so be extra careful, and use emoticons
where appropriate.

:-)

--
Dominik Wujastyk