snake & mongoose in ancient India

Arlo Griffiths griffithsa at RULLET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Wed Apr 12 16:19:02 UTC 2000

Just to let you know: I agree, and that's why I did not quote more from the
hand-out. I don't think I was giving away any personal discoveries (let
alone taking credit for them) of Katz, whom I did -- though St. Jamison --
send a copy of my List-contribution, and whom I do know personally, just
didn't have his email address. Anyway, I was in the first place trying to
help Birgit with those Vedic passages.
    Again, I agree with your objection, and will try to restrain myself in
the future, and hereby apologize to Joshua.

Arlo Griffiths