Indian ascetics

Sam Garg gargsam at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 6 17:15:52 UTC 2000

>The ash helps, believe it or not.

No surprise here.  I’m positive it does, though I do not have the first hand
research experience that your personal apologist claims you have.

>And do I detect the pukka sahib's attitude towards the Indian >environment
>here? Methinks you have lived outside India for far too >long.

Exposure to second hand smoke from chillum-smoking, naked Sadhus must be a
job hazard for Indology ‘researchers’.  That it leads to mushy, unwarranted
conclusions is evident from the above statement.