Anyone want translation practice?

Brian Akers Sfauthor at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 28 15:09:01 UTC 1999

I received this rather curious e-mail today. I'm about to leave on vacation,
so I'm passing on it. But perhaps someone on this list might want some
practice translating? I have no idea what the message is about--or who is
going to read it!

Adam's e-mail address is:  Photog68 at aol.com

--------------------------

Hi Brian,

I was doing a desperate search on AOL for elite individuals who are esteemed
enough to have achieved the ability to fluently read and write Sanskrit and
as a result, I came upon your profile quite excitedly, prompting me to write
you this letter.  I wanted to know if you would be kind enough to translate a
few lines that I wish to communicate to someone from English into Sanskrit.
I can't imagine the message being longer than two paragraphs or so, however,
it is vital that I can get it converted into Sanskrit.  I'm assuming it would
require you sending me something via snail mail, as it's unlikely you have a
Sanskrit friendly keyboard.  If you would be able to help me out, I would be
greatly appreciative.  Thanks for your time.

Adam