None

Rasik Vihari Joshi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Fri Sep 24 17:01:49 UTC 1999

I wonder if you are familar with the following:
         1.The Tarka-kaumudi of Laugaksi Bhaskara tras.as The Moon-light of
Tarka,
           l986,Rampratap Shastri Publications Series No.8,(Rasik Vihari Joshi
           Choukhamba Sanskrit Pratisthan,
          ,38.U.A.Bungalow Road,Jawaharnagar,Post Box No.2112,Delhi-7

         2.The Tarka-kaumudi of Laugaksi Bhaskara tras.as The Moon-light of
Tarka,
           l991,Sofia Indological Series No.3.(Gradinarov)Ajanta Books
International
           Bungalow Road,Delhi-7

Rasik Vihari