Sarasvati river

S.Kalyanaraman kalyan99 at NETSCAPE.NET
Wed Sep 22 07:28:15 UTC 1999

Hi,

There should be someway to crosslink with other spacious mailing lists to open
up more space for urgent or lengthy postings
for e.g. sarasvati.listbot.com, indo_iranians at egroups.com (say with
a one-liner: for more, see URL...)I am eagerly looking forward to
Prof. Witzel's EJVS notes on Punjabi-Sindhi...

Kalyanaraman