Sarasvati river

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Sep 21 17:09:50 UTC 1999

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, N. Ganesan wrote:

> Greetings. This is my last posting this month because I probably
> have exhausted my monthly quota allotted by Dr. Wujastyk.

Thank you for paying attention to this issue; actually, this is your
seventeenth message this month, so you have slightly exceeded the quota.
K. Elst has the same number, but Bharat Gupt is the most frequent poster
this month so far, and has greatly exceeded the recommended limit. We can
expect to say goodbye to him for a while.

But again, thank you for being self-limiting.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list