Books

MLBD mlbd at VSNL.COM
Sun Sep 19 08:00:16 UTC 1999

Dear Readers,

Kindly note that we are publishers and distributors of books on Indology
from India. We supply books on various indological subjects to all over the
world. Should you require information, catalogues and the books on the
subject please do not hesitate to let us know, we will be happy to meet all
your requirements of Indian books. We can try to source unavailable books as
well. Should you require to be on our regular mailing list than please let
us have your complete postal addrss so that we may keep sending you our
monthly newsletter which we post to 20,000 people all over the world free of
cost every month. In addition to the newsletter we publish catalogues every
six months giving you news on our new arrivals in books. We post them free
of cost for your record and ordering books.

Should you require our services please always use our email address for
faster communication. Our complete details are given below. You can visit
our website as well.

With best wishes,

Sincerely,
Rajeev Jain