A few questions.

Ketan Kalyansingh kkalyan at AMAZON.CO.UK
Fri Sep 17 07:54:46 UTC 1999

Hi,

It seems that everyone on this list are professors or people with very advanced
knowledge in this field. I 'm just an interested individual without your skills or
knowledge.

I have a few questions which have bugged me for years, but I never had a great
resource such as this to ask them:

I read a book by a guy called P.N Oak about the true origins of the Taj Mahal,
being a temple etc. Is there any truth in this?

Is there any truth to the great epics Mahabharat and Ramayan and where can I get
more info about archeological discoveries relating to these?

Where can I get more info about the city of Dwarka discovered under the sea?

I would be grateful if anyone can answer these questions for me?

Thanks

Ketan Kalyansingh