(Fwd) Banning Foreign Scholars in India.

Namrata Bose namratabose at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 11 20:23:57 UTC 1999

That is unfortunate. I think that the Indian Govt. is retaliating against
the decision of American Federal government to prevent Indian scientists and
engineers from attending academic meetings or do research in their country
after the Pokhran blasts.

Readers must note that Justice A. G. Noorani was arrested by the government
of India more than 2 decades ago for suspected espionage for Pakistan. Of
course this fact is well know to all Indians, except his blind followers
like Comrade N. Ram who is the editor of newspaper 'The Hindu' and also the
Frontline magazine

I read the article by Rajaram and Zydenbos whose links were given by
Zydenbos. I am shocked by the levels to which Zydenbos can stoop to deny the
demeaning statements he levelled. The meaning of his words is so clear. I
wonder if such articles were written by Zydenbos when 42 temples were
destroyed in Kashmir or 2 dozen Hindu shrines were descecrated by Christians
at Dangs (according to the Gandhians of that area) or when 450 temples were
destroyed in India after December 6, 1992***200 in Bangladesh, 22 in UK and
100 in Pakistan according to BBC. If not, then he was unfair.

I do not care what Mian Abbas says about me. My intention was to expose his
agendas and that is done now. I am against all persecutions, but it is
unfair to put the blaming finger to Hindus. And of course I am a champion of
women rights.

The list moderator has banned debates on AIT or I would have proved to
members that Witzel's replies to my post were white lies.

Namrata