Possibly missed postings

Ashok Aklujkar aklujkar at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Thu Sep 9 19:38:04 UTC 1999

Between 31 August and 8 September, I had problems in accessing my e-mail.
It is possible that some of the responses to my queries posted on this list
have not reached me. I will try to recover them from the Archieves.
However, I would be grateful if the respondents could once again e-mail
(privately) the information they tried to make available to me.  I have
been able to see Dr.Roland Steiner's message of  1 Sep 1999 on "Place and
year of a remark by Kielhorn," for which I thank him heartily.  I
appreciate the time he spent on providing precise information through a
relatively long post.  -- ashok aklujkar