Mian Abbas und Padre Zyndenbos

Namrata Bose namratabose at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 7 23:02:47 UTC 1999

Hell Mian Abbas,

I am really impressed by your proofs that most people of North India are
foreigners. In fact, your name also reminds me of the Iranian Abbassids. I
really liked your equation Shaiekh = Arab, because it reminded me  of a
proverb of Bengali Muslims--" Today I am an Ansar. If my crops are good this
year, I will become a Shaiekh. And if they are good next year also, I will
become a Sayyad." I also had a Pakistani (Balochi ) friend who was 1/16 Arab
because a great grandfather was an Arab. And he was so proud that he is
superior to Pakis because they are Indians while he is an Arab!

I am all for empowerment of women. Whenever you launch an agitation for
Muslim women (Nikaahed or Talaqued or those "Whom the right hands of Muslim
men possess"--Koran) to tear their viels, abolish polygamy, give maintenance
to Shah Bano and also save little Ameena from the old Abdullah. I will be
ready with my slogans:

Aaj ki naari phool nahin chingari hai
Hamse jo takreyaga choor choor ho jayega.
=
I am really happy that you gave me that website address. It shows how
millions of Indian bahans are killed every year. I will now read that report
to find out why every 3rd child that is conceived in the USA is aborted. Or
why the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan has the lowest Women : Men ratio in the
world. As a return favor, I am listing the addresses of some Islamic
websites here. If these are not ISLAMIC enough, tell me. I will give you the
address of Taliban and Hamas.
1. Hindu Kush means Hindu Slaughter
   http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/modern/hindu_kush.html
2. The Magnitude of Muslim Atrocities (From Ghaznavi to Taimur)
http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/modern/moghal_atro.html
3. Hindu Genocide in East Pakistan
http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/modern/hindu_bangla.html
4. Persecution of Christians in Islamic Lands
http://www.domini.org/openbook/
5. Murderous Assaults of Indonesian Muslims on Indonesian Christians
http://www.huaren.org/focus/
6. Destruction of Hindu Temples by Aurangzeb
http://www.hindunet.org?hindu_history/modern/temple_aurangzeb.html
7. Minorities in Islam
   http://www.lordbyron.org/D8YeOr.htm
8. The Place of Women in Pure Islam
  http://debate.domini.org/newton/womeng.html
9. The Holy War
  http://answering-islam.org/Nehls/Ask/war.html
10. Satyameva Jayate
    http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/

I also agree with Padre Zynedbos that Koenraad Elst must write on the
destruction of huts oops! churches at Dangs. Also mention that the riot
started when some true Christians stoned some Hindu monks addressing a Hindu
rally. Also add a list of the the many hundred Hindu Rheang women who were
raped in Christian Mizoram last year because they did not want to become
Christian. Also add the continued persecution of Hindus by Christians in
Nagaland, Hilly areas of Manipur, Mizoram and in Christian parts of
Arunachal.