Aryan invasion debate

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Sep 7 21:45:06 UTC 1999

At 08:42 PM 09/07/1999 +0200, K. Elst wrote:

>    Dr. Martinez-Reimann, on second thought I don't expect acceptance of
>Jha's decipherment of Harappan as Sanskritic to end the quarrel:

You don't seem willing to include the possibility that Jha's decipherment
might be wrong.  Is that the case?

I know that Gonzalez is a very common Spanish name (more so than Martinez)
and I'm also aware that they both share the patronymic ending -ez; however,
I'm still quite sure that some distant ancestor of mine was probably called
Gonzalo, or even Gundisaluus, but not Martin.

Sincerely,

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann