Genetics and Mr. Abbas

Samar Abbas abbas at IOPB.RES.IN
Sun Sep 5 16:33:23 UTC 1999

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Namrata Bose wrote:
> I understand your frustration at the fanatical attitude of these opponents
> of AIT. How can they understand the suffering that the SC/ST's, OBC's,
> Jains, Buddhists and Muslims have collectively undergone because of Hindu
> and Brahmin cunning!! I am all with you!!

Dear Namrata Bose,

like the USA, and feel Indians should take pride in that. However, the
honor of defending India's most oppressed minority belongs to you, for
none of the peoples you listed above are more persecuted than Indian
women -

  Community       Killings in India (1947-1999)

  Muslims               70,000
  Sikhs                200,000
  Christians           300,000
  WOMEN             50,000,000

  Ref. - Sonali Verma, http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/52/034.html

 As you can see, Indian women are the most persecuted of all minorities.
There is as of yet no lady on this forum who speaks out for Indian women.

Good luck if you decide to take up the job.

Yours,
Samar