Data on "Hindutva" sites

Samar Abbas abbas at IOPB.RES.IN
Thu Sep 2 08:58:19 UTC 1999

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Shrinivas Tilak wrote:
> .. "mainstream" indologists .. should not dismiss data ...
> merely because it also appears on so-called "hindutva" sites.

Exactly. Nor should information on Black Dalit and White Nazi sites, like
the following ( WARNING: all are links to `hard' AIT sites )  -

- Aryan Invasion of India, by Malik Anwar Aten-Ra
  http://www.ixpres.com/ntruth/aryan.htm

- Revival Movement for Dravidian Religion by Devakala
  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/1412/

- The Sudroid (Indo-African) Race by Indopedia
  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/1335/Anthro/sud_afr.html

- Aryan Invasion and Fall of the Indus Empire by Indopedia
  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/1335/Hist/fall_ind.html

  The `hindutva' theories do not seem to matter to them, and they seem to
consider the `out of india' notions as another `White Aryan Conspiracy'.

  The data presented at the following Nazi sites also have as much of a
right to be heard as those presented previously -

- The Aryan language in Asia by Madison Grant
  http://melvig.org/pgr/pgr-2-14.html

- Caucasian Civilizations That Have Perished by Cox
  http://www.melvig.org/wa/wa-06.html

 Not my books, not my sites ! They are merely provided because there seems
to be colossal ignorance on AIT. Readers brought up in Indian schools
amidst Pseudo-Secularist `soft AIT' and Hindutva `Out of India' can now
read the AIT in its classical `hard' form.

  Also note how both the black and white nationalists agree on the Aryan
invasions and the two thousand years' race war. Those who deny the `hard'
AIT should read the books cited above and refute the points given therein.
Advocates of `soft' AIT (pseudo-secularists like Romila Thapar) should
also have a look at the sites and decide whether their `soft' AIT (
Dravidians dyiing of plagues and floods, Aryans migrating into empty India
) stands any chance with the advent of the internet.

Samar