SV: Answer to Mr. Ararwal

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Wed Sep 1 13:45:36 UTC 1999

Yaroslav V. Vassilkov [SMTP:yavass at YV1041.SPB.EDU] skrev 01. september 1999
13:35:
>         You [Mr. Agrawal] gallantly warned George Thompson that "in the
interest of his own
> self preservation" he should not use "pejorative terms" in relation to the
> creators of "Anti-AIT" theory, because this theory is very popular in India
> now.

This strikes a new chord! Could Mr. Agrawal please be more precise. Is Dr.
Thompson's life or health threatened if he uses "pejorative terms" in relation
to the creators of the "Anti-AIT" theory?

Furthermore, is this a non-specific, general warning, or is Mr. Agrawal here
acting on behalf of specific persons who want to suppress the debate by
frightening Westerners who oppose their pseudo-scientific theories?

Given the turn this debate has taken, I will insist that all further exchanges
between myself and Mr. Agrawal will take place in public, and I will publish
any private mails that contain direct or indirect threats.

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,