Sanskrit-Tibetan Textual Work

Sara McClintock mcclint at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Oct 28 19:44:50 UTC 1999

>>Also have you looked through Sankrityayana's list of mss
>>he noted during his several trips to Tibet before WW2 ?
>No, although I have heard about Sanskrityayana before, I am not familiar
>with any list of mss by him. Do you have a reference?

Raahula Saa.nk.rtyaayana, "Sanskrit Palm Leaf Mss. in Tibet" and "Search
for Sanskrit Mss. in Tibet." Journal of the Bihar and Orissa Research
Society. Vol. 21, part 1 (1935): pp.21-43; vol. 23, part 1 (1937): pp.
33-52; vol 24, part 4 (1938): pp.137-162.

This reference may not be exact in all its elements, but I think it will
get you where you want to go.

Best wishes,
Sara McClintock