Sanskrit-Tibetan Textual Work

Roland Steiner steiner at MAILER.UNI-MARBURG.DE
Thu Oct 28 11:31:18 UTC 1999

> Dr. Paul Harrison of the University of Canterbury, gave a paper a few
> years ago here in Canberra about the work on the manuscripts in Tabo. [...]
> I'm sure he has published accounts somewhere by now but do not have
> references here.
See, e.g., Paul Harrison, "Preliminary Notes on a Gzungs ´dus
Manuscript from Tabo", in: Suh.rllekhaa.h. Festgabe fuer
Helmut Eimer. Swisttal-Odendorf 1996 (Indica et Tibetica. 28),
pp. 49-68.
Also: Ernst Steinkellner: "A Report on the `Kanjur´ of Ta pho",
in: East and West, 44, 1 (1994), pp. 115-136, and other relevant
papers in the same issue.