>" ... not that this would be in any way related to Indology "

Kailash Srivastava se224141 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 27 15:08:24 UTC 1999

I have already said on this list in the begining that I am an electrical
engineer by profession. I repeat today that I am not an indologist but as an
Indian I find myself deeply interested in Indian stuff.

I asked this question just to substantiate the following statement of Albert
Einstein.

"We owe a lot to Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no
worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."

If people on this list strongly feel that such questions are unproductive
for this list, I will, without any second thought, immediately leave this
list.

Kailash Srivastava