Chabra family history book

Ashok Aklujkar aklujkar at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Sat Oct 16 01:08:41 UTC 1999

Allen,

I do not know the book your patron is looking for; however, a search under
the spellings Chhabra and Capotkata (or Chapotkata, pronounced Caapotka.ta)
should also be carried out.

Dr. Bahadur Chandra Chhabra (the last address I have for him is P-6 Hauz
Khas Enclave, New Delhi 110 016) has several compositions in Sanskrit to
his credit, some under the penname / restored ancestral name Capotkata. As
I recall he is/was a retired archaelogist. The title of one book of Skt
verses/poems I remember is Pu.spahaasa.h.

Good wishes. -- ashok