Please delete my last mail concerning XI Sanskrit Conferance

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at SHORE.NET
Mon Oct 4 14:41:46 UTC 1999

I have just noticed that I had assumed it was private and I answered to
the whole list. I am very sorry for that.

Enrica

--
Dr. Enrica Garzilli                 University of Perugia (ITALY)
Istituto di Linguistica                      Piazza Morlacchi, 11