XI INTERNATIONAL SANSKRIT CONFERANCE

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at SHORE.NET
Mon Oct 4 14:39:57 UTC 1999

Dear Dr. Skarpeid,

As I have written several times on various lists, the Asiatica
Association is not responsible for the conference. The President asked
us at the end of June to disable the page, so we did.
My informal suggestion is: You should contact him (Prof. Oscar Botto)
ASAP at the CESMEO address we provided on the page.

Best wishes,

Enrica
--
Dr. Enrica Garzilli                 University of Perugia (ITALY)
Istituto di Linguistica                      Piazza Morlacchi, 11