SV: books on Indo-Aryans

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Sun Nov 21 16:29:45 UTC 1999

Edwin Bryant [SMTP:ebryant at FAS.HARVARD.EDU] skrev 23. oktober 1999 23:33:

> --- and Patton, Laurie. The Indo-Aryan Controversy: Evidence and Inference
> in Indian History.  Richmond: Curzon Press, forthcoming.

Hello Edwin,

just a question: How far has the process come? Laurie Patton told me that we
would get some kind of contract in connection with this book, but so far, I
have not received anything. BTW, the Norwegian book to which I am contributing
on the same subject is being published these days. So scriptorial work does
bear fruit, eventually!

Best regards,

Lars Martin

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse