Indian paper manufacturers and import of English paper

Royce Wiles Royce.Wiles at ANU.EDU.AU
Thu Nov 18 03:31:20 UTC 1999

A starting place for references could be Premchand's 1995 book (details
below), she does refer to an earlier history of paper-making in India but I
don't have details with me at the moment.

Premchand, Neeta. 1995. Off the deckle edge : a paper-making journey
through India. Bombay : Ankur Project. 127 p. ; 23 x 23 cm. ISBN 0 9525831
19. (Available from the author PO Box 4556, 8022 Zürich, Switzerland).