Request for info

George Thompson thompson at JLC.NET
Sat May 29 02:43:00 UTC 1999

Dear Indology List Members,

As a sincere student of Old Indo-Iranian literature, I am seeking an e-mail
list devoted to the dispassionate scholarly [that is, philological] study
of Old Indo-Iranian texts like the Vedic Rgveda and the Avestan Gathas.

I know that this sort of thing is not appropriate on your list, devoted as
it is to partisan personal attacks, but since it is *fairly close* to your
stated interests, I thought that some of you might be aware of *other*
lists where people like myself might find informed discussion of relevant
matters.

I'd be grateful for any and all recommendations,

Sincerely,

George Thompson