Nambudiris

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 26 00:42:18 UTC 1999

<<<
St. Thomas christians of India are talked about in early Christian
documents at least from about 350 A.D and the ties betweent the Indian
church and the Persian church are a established fact based on
documentation from the period 350 A.D. or so. I will try to get some
more specific info on this. This still doesn't establish St. Thomas's
visit, but at least the advent of Christianity in India in the first
  few hundred centuries A.D.

  Pl. inform us of a university level publication talking of
the connection between Persian and Indian churches in 4th century AD.
Possible, but where it is written??

>The translation of the copper plates can be found at
>www.acns.com/~mm9n/Malankara/4.httm

  Which century copper plates? Will be grateful for the
4th century grant to Christians (I very much doubt this;
the honors quoted are usually Vijayanagar or later)
and the grant to jews (This I have seen long ago).

Regards.